Usu-cho 124, Date, Hokkaido, 059-0151
By public transportation
From JR Usu Station
- Approx. 25 min. walk
From JR Toya Station
- Approx. 10 min. by taxi
From JR Date-Mombetsu Station
- Approx. 15 min. by taxi
From Toyako Onsen
- Approx. 5 min. walk after getting off at “Zenkoji Iriguchi”
- Approx. 18 min. by taxi
- Approx. 10 to 15 min. after exiting the Hokkaido Expressway at Date IC or Abuta-Toyako IC
A charge of 1,000 yen applies to each bus as the admission/parking fee, but not to ordinary passenger vehicles.
- Large buses may be parked in the parking area in the temple’s precincts.
- Parking staff are in the temple’s precincts during the busy season (around the Golden Week holidays).
- It takes 4 or 5 min. on foot from the temple’s precincts to the rock-breaking cherry tree.
- A charge of 1,000 yen for admission/parking also applies to the Nature Park parking space. Please have your money ready in advance.
- Bus drivers are recommended to drop off passengers at the Nature Park parking space, move the bus to the Zenkoji parking space and wait for them there.